|Pearson BTEC Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (QCF)
Hong Kong Education Bureau NCR Course Registration No.: 252623
* Course Provided By Zeta Education Group Limited
Edexcel is a Pearson company and a leading global educational services provider, offering internationally recognised qualifications as well as testing to schools, colleges, employers, training providers and other places of learning in 85 countries worldwide. Edexcel qualifications are designed to be relevant to local needs and provide students with structured progression into employment or higher education.
BTEC Level 7 Diploma programmes are recognised and accredited by the Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) in the UK with level 7 QCF qualification, which is equivalent to Postgraduate diploma or Master level in Hong Kong. Upon completion of these programmes, students can choose to enter local or overseas universities to further their study.
BTEC programmes focus mainly on the students’ understanding and practical application of both academic and theoretical knowledge. Besides, they also stress on the investigation and development of students’ abilities in thinking, problem solving and creativity. Those who graduate from the programmes will be geared up for their careers and thus enhanced their competitiveness in the society.
Three mandatory units
- Developing Strategic Management and Leadership Skills
- Professional Development for Strategic Managers
- Strategic Change Management
Three optional units
- Development Corporate Culture
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Aged 19 or above; AND
- Pearson BTEC Higher National Diploma at QCF Level 5 with overall grading of merit or above in any discipline, with two years of management experience; OR
- Bachelor’ s Degree holder in any discipline, with one year of work experience; OR
- Applicant aged 25 or above, with a minimum of five years’ work experience in managerial position ; AND
- English language proficiency requirement
- IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
“It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead”