|Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business (QCF)
Hong Kong Education Bureau NCR Course Registration No.: 252589
* Course Provided By Zeta Education Group Limited
Edexcel is a Pearson company and a leading global educational services provider, offering internationally recognised qualifications as well as testing to schools, colleges, employers, training providers and other places of learning in 85 countries worldwide. Edexcel qualifications are designed to be relevant to local needs and provide students with structured progression into employment or higher education.
BTEC Higher National Diploma programmes are recognised and accredited by the Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) in the UK with level 5 QCF qualification, which is equivalent to Associate Degree level in Hong Kong. Upon completion of these programmes, students can choose to enter local or overseas universities to further their study.
BTEC HND programmes focus mainly on the students’ understanding and practical application of both academic and theoretical knowledge. Besides, they also stress on the investigation and development of students’ abilities in thinking, problem solving and creativity . Those who graduate from the programmes will be geared up for their careers and thus enhanced their competitiveness in the society.
Total 16 modules
- Business Environment
- Managing Financial Resources and Decisions
- Organisations and Behaviour
- Marketing Principles
- Aspects of Contract and Negligence for Business
- Business Decision Making
- Business Strategy
- Research Project
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Personal and Professional Development
- Managing Communications, Knowledge and information
- Marketing Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Business Events Management
- Business Psychology
Length of Study
Full Time Student: 16-24 months
General Entrance Requirements
- Completion of Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE): Level 3 in any one of the HKDSE subjects
- Holders of BTEC National Diploma; or equivalent qualifications awards from Local Registered Institutions.
- Satisfactory completion of the Yi Jin Diploma
- Applicants aged 21 or above with acceptable qualifications to justify admission
“It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead”